All of our equipment is either pre-packaged and sterilized, or is brand new and has been cleaned.
– Our tubes are single-use, pre-packaged, sterilized and disposable. After they have been used once they are disposed of.
– Our needles are also single-use, pre-packaged and sterilized, once they have been used they are put into a Medical-grade sharps container and disposed of by a Professional Medical waste company.
– All ink caps are cleaned and sanitized prior to use, and are disposed of after each tattoo.
– Ink and ointment are never re-used, once they have been set out for the client, and the tattoo is finished they are disposed of.
– Ointment, ink, water and other items that the tattoo artist uses on you are always disposed of afterwards.
– Our machines and clip-cords are bagged to avoid cross-contamination, and also wiped down with 70% isopropyl alcohol after each use.
– As well, all work surfaces are cleaned first with Lysol disinfecting wipes then sprayed with soap and water, rinsed with plain water and then wiped down with 70% isopropyl alcohol. Afterwards, all surfaces are sprayed with 70% isopropyl alcohol and allowed to air dry.