At Uxbridge Body Art, our Artist Jamie sketches custom artwork for tattoos. If you have an idea for a piece that you would like to have custom designed, please follow the steps listed below.
You are always more than welcome to come in to our studio to discuss ideas, and one of our employees will gladly help get your ideas written down. If you have any reference pictures that you would like to use for the tattoo, please make sure to either bring a printed copy of the image, or show us on your mobile device.
If you would like to send us an email to have custom artwork started, please include all of the following details in your email.
- Please send the email to us at email@example.com.
- Ensure that you include a very detailed description of the piece you have in mind.
- Attach any reference images you may have that you would like to use in the tattoo, or even for Jamie to use as inspiration.
- Let us know how big you would like the piece to be (preferably in inches, ie 4″ X 6″).
- Let us know where on your body you would like to put the piece.
- Let us know how you would like to finish the tattoo. Whether it is to be just outlined, in black and grey or in full colour.
- Lastly, please be sure to include your full name.
Brandon always does his best to check our emails at least once daily, as soon as he receives your request he will respond to you and let you know that it was received. If there is any further information required, he will make sure to ask.
Once Brandon has answered all of your questions to your full satisfaction, he will print out the emails and reference pictures. The request will then be placed in Jamie’s drawing queue. Jamie takes his custom artwork requests home over the weekend to get them done, and has had an extremely busy Winter. Because of this, he is asking that you please allow him 3 weeks – 1 month to get artwork finished and sent out.
Once Jamie has a sketch ready, Brandon will scan a copy of it and send it over to you via email. If there are any changes that need to be made to the artwork, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are more than happy to re-draw the piece until you are 100% happy with it.
When you are completely satisfied with the artwork, and you are ready to book an appointment to have the tattoo done, please give us a call at 905-862-2427.
If there is a possibility that someone else you know would like to have the same piece done, please let us know so the artwork can be saved. Otherwise, all custom tattoo artwork is discarded after is has been done. This ensures that it can never be exactly duplicated.